It is a philatelic collection of my blog.
I collected horse ,painting -in particular the classical paintings of women,and Japanese painting.
In addition, I have been collecting China's postmark, the Chinese New Year stamp collecting materials,I also interested in the various countries of the FDCs.
I hope my blog can bring happiness to you so that you share my enthusiasm......

21 January 2009

U.S.president Barack Obama stamps

Jan. 20.Barack Obama has been sworn in as the 44th president of the United States, in a historical ceremony for this country and the world, being the first afroamerican who takest this post. The official inaugural ceremonies on January 20, 2009 in Washington as about two million people braved icy temperatures and filled the National Mall, stretching from Capitol Hill to the Lincoln Memorial.Just before Obama, Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 47th vice president of the United States.

before Obama, Joe Biden

November 5, 2008 Liberia issued Barack Obama to become the 44th President of the United States stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment