It is a philatelic collection of my blog.
I collected horse ,painting -in particular the classical paintings of women,and Japanese painting.
In addition, I have been collecting China's postmark, the Chinese New Year stamp collecting materials,I also interested in the various countries of the FDCs.
I hope my blog can bring happiness to you so that you share my enthusiasm......

17 February 2009

Chinese phoenix


凤凰(Chinese phoenix/phoenix),Fenghuang are mythological

North Korea pre-stamped postalcard
凤凰(Chinese phoenix/phoenix),Fenghuang are mythological.Images of an ancient bird have appeared in China for over 7,000 years. The phoenix represented power sent from the heavens to the Empress.

The Fenghuang has very positive connotations It is a symbol of high virtue and grace.In ancient China, they can often be found in the decorations for wedding or Royal family , along with Chinese dragon .This is because the Chinese considered the dragon and phoenix symbolic of blissful relations between husband and wife, another common yin and yang Metaphor.

No comments:

Post a Comment