It is a philatelic collection of my blog.
I collected horse ,painting -in particular the classical paintings of women,and Japanese painting.
In addition, I have been collecting China's postmark, the Chinese New Year stamp collecting materials,I also interested in the various countries of the FDCs.
I hope my blog can bring happiness to you so that you share my enthusiasm......

02 February 2009

I publish article




My article " Japan's drawing ", publishes in Chinese official authority's magazine 《philately-集邮》in February, 2009.


Other magazines

《philately panorama》

《Shanghai philately》

《Jianshu philately》





Probably has 210 kind of related stamp collecting magazines and the newspaper in China, including the Civil society organization editors, has the personal edition, the offic ial publication (each month) the periodical has 26 kind, they are 《Shanghai philately》, 《philately panorama》, with 《philately》,ect. The official publication (each week 1-3 times) the newspaper has 3 kind. these magazines and the newspaper receive Chinese stamp collecting amateur's welcome very much. China probably has 1,480,000 registration stamp collecting association's member.

No comments:

Post a Comment