It is a philatelic collection of my blog.
I collected horse ,painting -in particular the classical paintings of women,and Japanese painting.
In addition, I have been collecting China's postmark, the Chinese New Year stamp collecting materials,I also interested in the various countries of the FDCs.
I hope my blog can bring happiness to you so that you share my enthusiasm......

24 February 2009

other philatelic materials


Oscars The United States stamps - about the film industry

Overlooks the Bombay urban district from the airplane, the larger part as if is slum

Drive from downtown, the Airport Road on both sides is also a slum,

Slumdog Millionaire was the big winner of the night, scoring 8 Oscars. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button came in second with three.A suspensful, rags-to-riches drama of life on the streets of Mumbai, India, Jamal recounts his life while trying to win Rs.20,000,000 (rupees).



The westerner likes photographing Asian and African's poverty and backward, demonstrates the Western country superiority. I travel Europe and US, many country's living standard is low, can not catch up with China ...Some westerners are truly ignorant and prejudice .

No comments:

Post a Comment