It is a philatelic collection of my blog.
I collected horse ,painting -in particular the classical paintings of women,and Japanese painting.
In addition, I have been collecting China's postmark, the Chinese New Year stamp collecting materials,I also interested in the various countries of the FDCs.
I hope my blog can bring happiness to you so that you share my enthusiasm......

31 October 2008

Mona Lisa

Leonardo da Vinci was a Florentine artist, one of the great masters of the High Renaissance, celebrated as a painter, sculptor, architect, engineer, and scientist.
Mona Lisa
During this second Florentine period, Leonardo painted several portraits, but the only one that survives is the famous Mona Lisa (1503-1506, Louvre), one of the most celebrated portraits ever painted.

France's stamp proofrun



France 1993. Pane of 2 x 2 se-tenant stamps in a composite design, issued in celebration of the 200th anniversary of the Louvre Museum in Paris. In the middle between the stamps is a label showing Mona Lisa's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment