It is a philatelic collection of my blog.
I collected horse ,painting -in particular the classical paintings of women,and Japanese painting.
In addition, I have been collecting China's postmark, the Chinese New Year stamp collecting materials,I also interested in the various countries of the FDCs.
I hope my blog can bring happiness to you so that you share my enthusiasm......

02 November 2008

China's New Year"ShengXiao" culture --the Rat


the Special -use stamp for the rat 's marrying in its daughter to a cat

chinese pre-stamped postal card

the Special -use stamp for the rat 's marrying in its daughter to a cat

chinese pre-stamped postal card
Many countries celebrate the New Year on the first of the year.Ancient cultures often celebrated the lunar calendar.The lunar calendar in 2008 is symbolized by the Rat. the 1th animal in 12 animal cycle. such as the rat 's marrying in its daughter to a cat, is a very ancient Chinese story.

No comments:

Post a Comment