It is a philatelic collection of my blog.
I collected horse ,painting -in particular the classical paintings of women,and Japanese painting.
In addition, I have been collecting China's postmark, the Chinese New Year stamp collecting materials,I also interested in the various countries of the FDCs.
I hope my blog can bring happiness to you so that you share my enthusiasm......

04 December 2008

Japan's horse racing postmark

















Japan's racing history is a brief one compared to the countries with which she now competes. From its beginnings in the 1860s there was little stability until the 1930s, when its equivalent to British Classics were established. After the war the importation of the Irish Derby winner Hindostan had a significant effect on the breeding industry ......


The Japan Racing Association (Japanese: 日本中央競馬会 Nippon Chūō Keiba Kai, or JRA) is a public company established to operate Chūō Keiba (中央競馬 Central horse racing) and to manage racecourses, betting facilities, and horse-training facilities.
It was founded in 1954, according to the Horse Racing Law (競馬法 Keiba Hō) and the Japan Racing Association Law (日本中央競馬会法 Nippon Chūō Keiba Kai Hō) and is operated under the strict oversight of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (Japan).

No comments:

Post a Comment