It is a philatelic collection of my blog.
I collected horse ,painting -in particular the classical paintings of women,and Japanese painting.
In addition, I have been collecting China's postmark, the Chinese New Year stamp collecting materials,I also interested in the various countries of the FDCs.
I hope my blog can bring happiness to you so that you share my enthusiasm......

14 March 2009

Argentina Tango



The antique Argentine Tango was influenced by the Tango Habanera, which bears no resemblance to the Argentine Tango we know today.The Tango Habanera came about from two types of Tango: the Milonga with its influence in the guajira flamenca and the Tango andaluz or Tango flamenco.The Milonga was danced and played by country side people of Argentina.The Tango Habanera was an amalgamation of the Habanera and the Tango Andaluz or Tango Flamenco....

No comments:

Post a Comment