It is a philatelic collection of my blog.
I collected horse ,painting -in particular the classical paintings of women,and Japanese painting.
In addition, I have been collecting China's postmark, the Chinese New Year stamp collecting materials,I also interested in the various countries of the FDCs.
I hope my blog can bring happiness to you so that you share my enthusiasm......

14 March 2009

Venus on painting



China publishes about "Venus" one of books




On the occasion of the opening of the Liechtenstein Museum in Vienna, Austria and Liechtenstein released a joint stamp issue to mark the new artistic attraction of Austria's capital. See above a reproduction of the chosen work for the stamp, a painting by Rubens, "Venus in Front of the Mirror", c. 1613/1614. It is displayed in the Liechtenstein Museum in Vienna, formerly the Liechtenstein Garden Palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment